We know how exciting it can be to start your own business. But with the excitement comes confusion over which type of entity to form, how to form your business so that it does not run afoul of state and federal laws, and how to protect yourself, your employees, and your business from all of the many issues that you may face down the road.
We assist new and existing businesses in:
- Choosing the right type of entity to form (LLC, LLP, Corporation, Partnership) that each offer different legal structures, tax benefits, liabilities, etc.
- Drafting the necessary documents to assure compliance with all relevant laws
- Protecting businesses from potential legal liabilities
- Protecting business owners from potential personal liabilities
- Ensuring businesses comply with all local, state, and federal regulations