Getting pulled over for a traffic violation can result in minor difficulties ranging from being late to your destination, to paying a fine, to added points on your license. But these minor difficulties can easily escalate to greater problems for your everyday life, such as higher insurance payments, loss of driving privileges and in extreme cases, time in jail. Depending on the severity of your offense, you could face a variety of severe punishments for what may appear to you to be a relatively harmless mistake. This is why having a local Webster Groves traffic attorney or St. Louis traffic attorney is essential to assist you with these matters.
If you think that your traffic ticket is no big deal, and you’d prefer to pay the fine and take the points on your license, that is understandable. But it would be in your best interest to call a traffic attorney who can work with the prosecutor to negotiate a more favorable outcome and prevent a black mark on your permanent driving record. In most cases, all it takes is a simple phone call to our office in Webster Groves if you are in need of a St. Louis traffic attorney.
At The Lindley Law Office We Hope That All Missourians Will Exercise Caution While Behind The Wheel. But As An Experienced Traffic Attorney, We Understand That Mistakes Happen When You Are Driving, And We Can Assist You In Matters Involving:
- Failing to stop/yield
- Improper lane change
- Red light camera violation
- Careless and imprudent driving
- Driving without valid insurance
- Driving on a suspended or revoked license
Clients choose us as their preferred St. Louis traffic attorney because:
- We save you time – in most cases you will not need to show up to court
- We protect your license from being suspended or revoked
- We save you money by negotiating for lesser offenses and points
- We get violations reduced so that your insurance premium doesn’t increase
- We handle post-conviction cases – even if your license has been suspended or revoked, we are often still able to remove the points and get you back to driving legally
Call our office at (314) 696-6172 to speak with a traffic attorney in Webster Groves, serving the St. Louis, MO area, so we can discuss your traffic violation.
Our office handles traffic violations throughout the St. Louis Metro Area, primarily Webster Groves, Shrewsbury, Kirkwood, Sunset Hills, Crestwood, Brentwood, Richmond Heights, Clayton, University City, Maplewood, Ladue, Frontenac, Manchester, Ballwin, Ellisville, Wildwood, and Chesterfield.